What is the most expensive luxury hotel in the world on a per diem basis?
Topping the rankings is the North Island Lodge in the heart of the Seychelles. This luxury private island resort has a minimum overnight rate of $6,695 per couple per night.
Here are the 10 most expensive hotels in the world, with rates listed based on the lowest available price a vacationing couple will have to pay to stay in each respective hotel during the summer:
- North Island Lodge (Seychelles) at $6,995
- Laucala Island Resort (Taveuni, Fiji) at $5,700
- Khwai River Lodge (Okavango Delta, Botswana) at $4,710
- Savute Elephant Camp (Chobe, Botswana) at $4,710
- Eagle Island Camp (Okavango Delta, Botswana) at $4,710
- The Brando (Tetiaroa Island, French Polyesnia) at $3,947
- Fregate Island (Seychelles) at $3,637
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort (Vancouver Island, Canada) $3,347
- The Ranch at Rock Creek (Montana, U.S.) $3,120
- Le Dune, Forte Village Resort (Sardinia, Italy) $2,851.