Flights and Other Air Products
Travel And Cruises • 760-942-4970 • www.Travel-and-Cruises.com
Travel and Cruises offers flights between North America and Europe, Asia, Australia,
Africa, Middle East, Central & South America. Speak with a specialist and discover the many
ways you can save on your next flight to anywhere!
Low Consolidator Economy Fares
- We have Consolidator Air Contracts with over 60 airlines to most worldwide destinations.
- Consolidator Fares are generally 40-60 % below retails prices.
- Most Consolidator Fares accrue miles and are changeable and refundable with a fee.
Exclusive Business & First Class Fares:
- We have exclusive rates for Business & First Class on most major Airlines.
- Our Business & First class fares are 40-60% below retail prices.
- Business & First Class fares are available for Europe, Asia, Central & South
America, Australia, Africa & Middle East, within the US and Canada.
- Most Business & First Class fares are changeable and refundable.
- All Business & First class fares accrue mileage, can have pre-assigned seats and are
changeable and refundable with a fee.
- Most Business & First Class fares do not require any advance purchase or minimum stay
and can be issued as Electronic Tickets.
Reservations are subject to space availability in the appropriate class, at the time of booking.
All prices quoted are in USA funds and are subject to change without notice.
A valid US passport or a travel document is required for the international travel. Please note
that your passport should be valid for 6 month after your return to the US. Failure to secure
valid travel documents will not create a right of cancellation or refund. You may require visas to
the country you are traveling into. Please check the requirements with the country's Embassy or
Consulate nearest to you. One parent traveling with a child may have to produce an affidavit signed
by the other parent authorizing the child to travel.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. It is therefore the responsibility of passengers
to reconfirm flight times as instructed. The Operator assumes no responsibility to the passenger for
any loss, delay, or other inconveniences incurred in connection with any flights. All passengers
must arrive at the airport a minimum of two hours prior to the indicated departure time.